Our latest project is a 750,000 sf, four-building mixed use community in Portland ME using an Industrial Design vernacular. Incorporating twentieth and twenty-first century materials and sensibilities derived from industrialized production and building techniques, the design spans the century from the neighborhood’s railroad/industrial past to its mixed use residential future.
- Building one – 88,600 sf five story wood framed apartment building over one level retail consisting of 80 apartments over 13,000 sf of retail shell space
- Building two – 299,700 sf seven level precast concrete parking garage over one level retail consisting of 840 parking spaces, 6 motorcycle space, bicycle racks for 192 bicycles and electric car charging stations over 31,300 sf of retail shell space. Includes green screen and opportunities for public art display.
- Building Three – 289,200 sf five story wood framed apartment building over one level retail consisting of 265 apartments with over 55,000 sf of retail shell space.
- Building Four – 40,400 sf five story wood framed apartment building over a one level retail consisting of 105 apartments over 16,600 sf of retail shell space.
- 450 apartments with a mix of one studios, one bedroom, two bedroom and micro units.